LANGHE DOC BIANCO “Jovine”
VINE VARIETY: Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Nero
PROVENANCE: Trezzo Tinella
ALTITUDE: 420 m.
TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot
SOIL: marl, clay and tuff
WINE-MAKING PROCESS: Destemming and short maceration with skins; 80% then is fermented in stainless steel tanks with temperature control at 12 ° C / 15 ° C, the remaining 20% is fermented in barriques with a further 6-month ageing.
AGEING: 6 months in stainless steel tanks on fermentation lees with repeated batonage. The wine is then aged in bottle for few months before being released.
COLOUR: straw yellow with greenish reflections
AROMA: intense, aromatic, with vegetal notes of nettle and sage
TASTE: harmonious, complex, round and inviting with a long flavor
PAIRING: fish starters and fish soups, white meats and semi-hard pasta cheeses
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12°C.
Download PDF sheet